Thursday, January 21, 2010

One Layer Challenge


I am really enjoying participating in these challenges.
Thank you all for your hard work and time in putting
them together, and then commenting on them all.  I am
finding your challenges inspiring and challenging.  I used
the masking technique for this card. You need to stamp
most of these images on a post-it note and then cut them
out.   I placed the F friends mask on top of where I stamped
it and then stamped the next hearts so that they would
overlap, and continued this technique across the card.
Stamp Sets: I (Heart) Hearts, Vintage Vogue
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum
and Pale Plum

7 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I love it Shanda! What a great job on the masking techinique! This looks like the perfect card to make for my class for V-Day:) Thanks for playing!

Teresa Kline said...

oh my goodness is this ever sweet, great design...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Meilani Z. Smith said...

Oh my goodness...I love it!!!!!!! Me thinks I'll have to case it!!!

savvy teaching tips said...

Oh Shanda, you've completely outdone yourself this time. GREAT card. Too cute - and very original. Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.

Corie said...

This is just so cute and adorable

Anonymous said...

oh so fun!!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Cute Card!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.