Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #30

This week's challenge is to Keep it Simple Sweetie.  I love the new Marina Mist color in Stampin' Up and it goes so well with Night of Navy.    I used the new stamp set Punched Posies from the last mini.  I used both the scalloped circle punches and the 1 3/8" circle punch inside.  It was all very quick and easy.   I just cut a 1 1/2" strip of Marina Mist and punched it with the Scalloped Edge punch and voila!   Make sure you check out all of the other goddess's amazing creations!

4 comments:

Lora3677 said...

This is a VERY pretty card.

Thanks for the inspiration!
http://lorasoneworld.blogspot.com/

Tammy Clarke said...

what a great stamp set to use with the scallop punch

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

very good KISS card. I'm following you hope you follow me too.
Norma
www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Great CAS card!