Well - I have had a productive week this week. More cards and even some classes will be coming - I just have so me technological things to figure out. I joined a DSP share and have some 6" squares of all the DSP in the new catalogue. You can check my upline's blog, Angela - she may be still sharing them. It has been really helpful to see which paper I like. I have been wanting to use this new stamp set since I got it in June and finally have had time. I used the Dotted Scalloped Border Punch at the bottom to cover up a mistake I made when I was stamping the sentiment and it covered it quite nicely and even added to the design!