Thursday, December 14, 2017

Onstage Application Projects

I made the scrapbook page for my grandson using Let the Good Times Roll bundle along with the Birthday Delivery Bundle.   It is the first time I have used either of those bundles.  I love the little roller coaster cars.
The next two projects I made for Christmas for little gifts for my friends.  The Be Merry DSP  patterns are great for making pretty panels.   The Bright Quilted Christmas Paper lent itself to work nicely with the patterns on the candles.


The next three cards were great fun as I got to order the products early as a demonstrator.  The first two cards feature a stamp set and thinlits from our Sale-a-Bration catalogue as well as some washi tape and the Lovely Words Thinlits.



This last card is my favourite!  The Hedgehug stamp set has so many cute critters and who doesn’t love using Lemon Lime Twist.

No comments: