Monday, April 9, 2018

More Retiring Colors

Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach are retiring!    Flirty Flamingo is actually returning so you will be able to make those simple cards I posted yesterday!   The hostess set - Tranquil Tulips- will also be retiring!   It is such a lovely set and the two step stamping adds such lovely detail.  I used basically the same design for both but experimented with different greens.  I had just ordered the lime sequins and thought they looked really neat on the Sweet Sugarplum.  Be sure to let me know soon if you would like anything on the retiring list as items can go quickly!


Here is a link to my Online store.  If you click on it it will take you to my store where you can shop and see the list of retiring items which is on the left hand side.  It actually has pictures which are easier to see than just the written list.
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

No comments: