Tuesday, July 14, 2020

West Coast Creator In Color Blog Hop

Welcome to our West Coast Creators Blog Hop for July.    We are featuring the In Colors this month and I know you will love everyone's creations for this blog hop.   I am excited to be a part of this talented group.

 I have used the Jar of Flowers Bundle to create this cute card.   This is a simple card I created and then I stepped it up in the picture below.   I used Bumble Bee Cardstock and  Bumble Bee In Color Designer Series Paper for the background.   I stamped the jar with Black Momento Ink onto Misty Moonlight cardstock and then punched it out.  I added the Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dots. The images are stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock.


To step up my simple card from above, I coloured the flowers with Bumble Bee and Old Olive ink.  I wanted to make some simple cards for my card classes but then thought I would step it up a notch and I like it just as well after I coloured it.  


Just click on the link below to go the next blog.    Thanks for joining us on our blog hop!!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Paper: Bumblebee and Misty Moonlight 
              cardstock
Stamp Sets:  Jar of Flowers
Punches:  Jar Punch

Adhesives:  Seal
  Embellishments:   In Color Enamel Dots

6 comments:

Lori Willcox said...

I love these, Shanda...both the simple card and the coloured one! Beautiful!

Marika Laforge - Handmade By Marika said...

Love it! Your blending is fabulous!! Very gorgeous cards!

Liv Lau said...

Very nice and simple! Great cards and way to show the step up!

Shanda Stirk said...

Thank you all! These are fun to do!

Gillybean Crafting said...

I really love the uncoloured flowers! I'm going to give that a try!

Kim Arlene said...

Wow, Shanda, these cards are beautiful! I can't believe the difference that the added colours makes! Your colouring is gorgeous!