Saturday, February 6, 2010

Definately Different!

Well....I didn't think I would have time to enter anything because of  student teacher conferences this week, but......I was baking this morning and .....I just wondered if I could stamp on cookies!   I used the Baroque Motifs stamp set and it made a very pretty pattern on these cookies......and .....now I don't have to put icing on them.  They are quite tasty and pretty!  You just have to stick the stamps in flour before you stamp on the cookies or else the dough really sticks to the stamps.

8 comments:

Hands On said...

Very cool!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

SERIOUS GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

These are amazing mom! I love how they turned out!

savvy teaching tips said...

OK These have to be the MOST creative thing ever = what a great idea!!!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

WOW! I had heard you could do this but didn't belive it, well I do now!!! Now only if we could sample them....
Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Shanda Stirk said...

I will try and put some away for our next demonstrator's meeting.

Meilani Z. Smith said...

Amazing idea!!!

hmmmm how about for scrappin' and gabbin' on Friday?

Anonymous said...

Yummo! These look awesome, gotta love anything that can combine food and stamping I think! :) great job making top picks, very well deserved!