Sunday, February 28, 2010

St. Patrick;s Day

Well - I had seen another friend at our last crop night at Angela McKay's make the head of this leprechaun and of course the voices have been telling me to try it.    I  made a clown for the last challenge  and thought a leprechaun would look quite cute as well.    It was very tricky getting in the colors for The Royalty Challenge  but then I thought of adding the shamrock ballon in Pixie pink and it worked.  Then I got to thinking it could also be entered in the Crazy 4 Challenges as well a there are three textures.

4 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Shanda he is soooo cute! :-)
Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty!

Sarah Newman said...

Cute!I love the way you incorporated the colours!

Sandra Farrell said...

oooh you are so talented. I would never thought of using these colours for St Patrick's Day. Thanks for playing with us.

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009 said...

Great job once again Shanda! He is so adorable and I love the way that you crinkled the paper on his pants and jacket! Thanks for playing at SR again!