Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #18

Five of our primary classes at our school were very fortunate to receive free tickets to watch a play at the Carousel Theatre on Granville Island.   I had never read these stories before and read them to my Grade Ones to prepare them for this play.   They are great stories and my children just loved them.   We all enjoyed the play at the theatre as well.   Then I decided we should make our own book of Frog and Toad stories so I made this cover for our book and over the next two weeks we will make and illustrate our own stories.   I have given them ideas such as Frog and Toad go to a Canucks game, Frog and Toad come to our school, etc.   I can hardly wait to see what they come up with!   Be sure to visit Meilani's blog to see her great design for this week.

No comments: