Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #19

This is my design for family.   These are my two girls - you might recognize one of these little girls in Sarah Newman's family scrapbook page as well.   She is my eldest cutie patootie.   It hardly seems possible that my two girls could ever have been this little.   I am still learning how to use the MDS program.  This particular page is one of the  MDS design layouts so you just have to find the photographs and put them in.   Then you choose the background paper and add your embellishments and voila.   This would be a great way to make a scrapbook of your family!  Be sure to check out Meilani's blog  for her great design for this challenge!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is so cute mom! I love the photo corners!
love,
your eldest cutie patootie!
Sarah