Thursday, May 14, 2020

West Coast Creators Blog Hop





My card features the retiring set - Tea Together and the matching dies: Tea Time!  I just loved this set and made many cards with it.  The sentiment included in the set makes it perfect for Mother's Day.    I used Rococco Rose ink and cardstock.   The In Colour 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper is also retiring.   The foil paper is from last year's Sale-a-bration and was the only paper that matched and gave a little bling.  This is an ordinary card but I cut 1 1/4"  off the front just to give it a different look to feature the tea cup and tea pot.
I hope you enjoy all the wonderful cards and products featured in our blog hop!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter





Paper:  Roccoco Rose
Stamp Sets:  Tea Together
Tools: Roccoco Rose Ink 
Dies:  Tea Time Dies

Adhesives: Snail, Glue
Big Shot
Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels

7 comments:

Gillybean Crafting said...

nicely done Shanda!

Stampin With Leah said...

Lovely!! The punch and the stamp set go well together.

Shanda Stirk said...

Thank you both!

Kim Arlene said...

This card is so pretty, Shanda!! And I love the colour!

Sharon Wojciechowski said...

Beautiful - always up for a cup of tea!

Lori Willcox said...

This card is so lovely and I love Rococo Rose!

Liv Lau said...

Great work! Such nice colours!