Tuesday, September 15, 2020

West Coast Creator Blog Hop Fall Card





Welcome to our West Coast Blog Hop for September!   We are all making fall cards using materials from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue.    I hope you enjoy all the amazing creations of our team!




I am using the Love of Leaves Bundle.  I just love the stitching on these leaves.  I am trying to make some cards for kits where I do the cutting out and my customers just have to apply their own sentiment.    I also used the Ornate Layers Dies to put behind my leaves and I embossed that with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder.     The sentiment is from the Peaceful Moments stamp sets - a great sentiment especially for times like these.  There are great sentiments in the Love of Leaves stamp set too but I had used a lot of them in the set below.
These are other cards I have made with the Love of Leaves Bundle and am offering this for class in October.   These leaves are great fun to make cards with.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Paper: 
  Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Honeybee
Stamp Sets:  Peaceful Moments
Tools:  Big Shot , Ornate Layers Dies
Inks: Cinnamon Cider
Adhesives: Seal

3 comments:

Kim Arlene said...

Great work, Sanda! I really like how you embossed the Ornate Layers piece with the Seabed embossing folder! I'll have to try that! I love the Love of Leaves bundle, too!

Gillybean Crafting said...

love the embossed die cut layer

Liv Lau said...

Nice details! Your card class looks amazing too!