Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge #21

I have been working on some packages of cards to give to friends at work who have helped me with my classroom this year.  Angela McKay, my upline, gave us each a little something at our last demonstrator meeting and I thought these cute little bags would make a nice gift so I cut out some flowers and put them on and can fit about six cards in them.   Little chocolates also fit in the extra space.   I just thought I would enter this into your challenge.

Anything but a Card!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

This is perfect. I am so bummed that they are discontinuing these bags. I used a lot at the holidays and love how you decorated them for anytime of the year. Thank you for joining us again at Hand Stamped Sentiments. We appreciate it!

Jennifer Thomas said...

Nice blog, following you now. You can find me at www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com