Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge #21

I have been working on some packages of cards to give to friends at work who have helped me with my classroom this year.  Angela McKay, my upline, gave us each a little something at our last demonstrator meeting and I thought these cute little bags would make a nice gift so I cut out some flowers and put them on and can fit about six cards in them.   Little chocolates also fit in the extra space.   I just thought I would enter this into your challenge.

Anything but a Card!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This is perfect. I am so bummed that they are discontinuing these bags. I used a lot at the holidays and love how you decorated them for anytime of the year. Thank you for joining us again at Hand Stamped Sentiments. We appreciate it!