Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge

The sketch challenge has four circles in it and naturally the Circle Circus came to mind and I reached it before my daughter did but be sure to check out Sarah's blog because she made a marvelous Canada Day card with a new stamp set from Stampin' Up.    I looked through the new Color Coach until I found a color combination I liked and I love Marina Mist combined with Certainly Celery.   This was a great challenge and I enjoyed participating in it.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks mom! I really like your card too!

Shannon said...

Shanda, I immediately thought of that set too and so bummed I didn't purchase it. So fun to see that you're Sarah's mom. I'd love it if my mom stamped with me:) Love your card and thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week. Hope to see you again.

Anonymous said...

cute!

Genny said...

I love the embossed background. You selected a wonderful color combination. You and your daughter are very creative. Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Great layout!

Erin Gonzales said...

I love the textured cardstock you created, I LOVE texture!! I wish my mom stamped with me, but I have my 8 yr old daughter hooked already. She asked me if she can be a stamper when she gets older. :) THanks for playing with us at HSS!!

Unknown said...

What a nice and clean card this is.. love it xxx