Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #22




The challenge this week is to take an old project and jazz it up.  The card at the top is a card which I made a while ago and didn't put a sentiment on it because I wasn't really happy with  and so left it for awhile.  This idea is cased from our Stampin' Up Demonstrator's website.   They have marvelous ideas and training for demonstrators.    This was a good challenge because it made me finally spice up this card.   I stamped Baja Breeze polka dots on white tissue paper and punched them out with the 5-Petal Flower punch and put it on top of the white flower.  If you punch tissue paper, you must put cardstock underneath, or it tears the tissue paper.   Ask me how many times I have forgotten!  :)     Then I added the Whisper White and Pink Pirouette punched with the Eyelet border punch.   I like it alot better but am thinking of this design with some lighter colors maybe for next time.   Be sure to pop over to Meilani's blog and see her lovely little boxes and check out all the recreations of all the other awesome goddesses.

2 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

great card shanda. I love the colours, and the flower is fantastic.

Cindy said...

Very pretty. Your flower looks awesome and the layering of the border punch is a great idea. TFS!