Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #24


Sage Shadow is a retiring color - I don't think I have ever used it before.   I guess I shouldn't say it is pretty when making a "manly" card  but it is a nice color.   My daughter Sarah, my friend Angelica and I actually worked together to come up with this design.   I love those puppies riding in the back!   I stamped the truck with Stazon and then embossed it with black powder.   I then outlined the truck with a Sage Shadow pen and used a blender pen to lighten it a bit.    

3 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great father's day card!

Cheryl said...

Great Father's Day card! I have this set and never pull it out. I think you have inspired me to ink it up.

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Shanda - this is a great masculine card and perfect for this weeks SSIC1 I love that image and the colours you have used! The dogs in the back are adprable! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team